Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday 26 March 2017

Pidato B. Inggris tentang pahlawan



Speech about Hero This Time
Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.
Good morning everybody
The honorable all the juries of this speech contest
The honorable all audience here attending
And also all my friends and the which I love very much

First of all let us thanks to Allah, because of his blessing, we all can gather here on this event. And also I don't forget to deliver sholawat and salam to our prophet Muhammad SAW, his family, his friend and all of his followers. Amin, amin ya robbal alamin.
Ladies and gentlemen,
Before we enjoy the time about "Hero this time". I think we need to introduce my shelf about me alright? My name is Dewi, I from class XI Social 1.

Ladies and gentlemen,
Who is the hero? The hero is a person people who rendered great. For the betterment of the nation of Indonesia.
In the fight against the invaders, thousands of lives have died. For example, Sukarno, Mohammad Hatta, Bung Tomo, Cut Nyak Dien, RA Kartini, and many-many more hero in Indonesia. But, now free! whom we refer to as a hero? Band, boy band or something?

Ladies and gentlemen,
Our nation is now in dire need of a hero figure. Namely teachers, he who saved us, introduce us letters, introduce numbers, introduce nature, technology and many more.
But today, the meaning of heroism already colonized again with the negative things, the generation that is not good. Such as smoking, motorcycle gangs, booze, and etc.

Ladies and gentlemen,
This can be overcome by following the extracurricular, develop talent and act positively. By doing so, we can understand the meaning of a hero in ancient times.
So, if we have not been able to become a hero for many people, be a hero for yourself.

Ladies and gentlemen,
Fighting! Fighting! Fighting of Indonesia's young generation!
before I close, I have a song. Do you agree, I sing?

So that is my speech. Thanks for your attention.

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment